SHOCKED and HAPPY … My very sweet Blogging Queen Friend from Countryside nominated me for The Liebster Award. SAID WHAT??? I had never heard of this so off to research I Began and found the word Liebster is German meaning sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute endearing and welcome. SHEW, that is a lot of positive adjectives and I really do not think I fit those categories however Sandy Sandmeyer said I do without a doubt … HONORED I say!
So The Liebster Award, it is where bloggers nominate other bloggers who are relatively new and trying to establish their blogs and build up a readership. While I’ve only been blogging since 2012 and proud of the fact I have over 5200 followers. NOW, I have some questions that I need to answer and then I get to nominate other bloggers for the Liebster Award, so here we go with the FUN! THANKS to Sandy and please check her out at http://www.sandyspov.net/
INSTRUCTIONS FOR NEW NOMINEES OF THE LIEBSTER AWARD: Here are your questions:
- How did you decide on the name of your blog? This has been my hearts desire since 1995 to start a blog and business named o2b Fun, we were incorporated … it just happened 8-17-2014
- Where does your blogging inspiration come from? That I just want to serve, be a giver in life and make life FUN for everyone. Life is too short not to share, care and enjoy … just say’en!
- What is it that you love most about blogging? Finding silly things to get folks enjoying life. Getting free stuff to try to give away to others. Honor those that work hard and sometimes fall through the cracks without getting their KUDO’S!
- What is your favorite food? My blog and of course more than one … Mexican, Asian and salad … yes I know salad is not a type of food but I could eat and sometimes do eat salad every day says Mrs Brenda Rabbit!
- What is your favorite thing to drink (alcoholic or not)? I’m a big Water girl, just ask Angel Bishop but have to have my coffee to start the day. I also enjoy a nice glass of Moscato wine!
- What is an item you cannot live without? My Handsome Husband that I Love; Awesome Son plus Daughter (in-love/law) that I Love!
- What are eleven random facts about yourself? Oh Lord they would ask this here we go: a) I’m a Hatfield by birth yes those Hatfields and McCoys; b) I love my Family and Friends; c) I love traveling; d) I cherish and protect my Business Contacts; e) I Love to give things to people; f) I love doing crafty things to create, make and give; g) I Love networking, blogging and teaching people; h) I love trying new stuff; i) I Love encouraging people; j) I love doing events and making sure everyone leaves my events with more than they ever expected and k) Love assisting my Church and the Community!
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Anywhere my Handsome Husband and Son/Daughter are is my Heaven on Earth!
- If you could meet anyone from history, alive or dead, who would it be? My all time favorite Ester from the Bible who so inspires me and of course I always say when I get to Heaven I want to talk with Eve about this crazy monthly girl thing she passed down to us all … again just say’en and they asked!
- What is your favorite outdoor activity? Entertaining and playing Games … yes I know that is two 😉
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Successful in our 501-c-3 female owned Education Foundation to the point we are giving to One Middle Schooler and One High Schooler in EVERY Florida County annually in May. Plus still helping with local food pantries, special needs school, elementary schools, charities and anyone in need to help EDUCATE + EQUIP + EMPOWER people to be successful in their lives as well as their communities. Of course still traveling and enjoying life with the final input of making it FUN FUN FUN!!!
NOW I get to nominate my FAV 11 Bloggers so here we go: a. Vicki Grimes (Ms Awesome); b. Becca Christensen; c. Bekah Brinkley; d. Madison Anson; e. Susan Merrill; f. Chocolate, Chocolate and More Chocolate; f. Blog Baby and sorry to say that is all the bloggers I know other than Sandy’s POV that nominated me.
Until next time … keep and make it REAL … REAL FUN that is! Brenda 🙂